We know how hard it is to find a natural deodorant that actually works, but here it is!
Our Spice Zero Waste Deodorant is a natural blend of rich nourishing oils and butters along with the incredible odor fighting properties of zinc ricinoleate and non nano zinc oxide. Zinc ricinoleate is the zinc salt of ricinoleic acid, a purified fatty acid found in castor oil from the seeds of the ricinus communis plant and a revolutionary new amazing natural odor fighter!
Zinc oxide soothes and protects the skin, calming any irritations due to shaving or chaffing and acts as a seconday odor fighter.
This duel odor fighting formulation works naturally and incredibly effectively to trap and neutralise odor and works in harmony with the natural flora of the skin without the use of bicarbonate of soda. Most natural deodorant sticks are formulated with baking soda which strips the natural pH of your skin causing rash, redness and irritation over time. Our deodorants are pH balanced, so kinder on your skin, but tough on odor!
Ideal for sensitive skin yet strong enough to give 24 hour odor protection.
Glides on smoothly and is never sticky or tacky.
Our large 70gm tube is concentrated so a little goes a long way and will last you a good several months!
- Aluminum Free
- Baking Soda Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Sulphate Free
- Paraben Free
- Zero Waste
- Cruelty Free
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced, organic and 100% natural. Packaged in fully compostable paperboard tubes. So when you're done, throw it on your compost bin and try another.
Our Spice scent is a natural warming blend of bergamot, patchouli, sandalwood & black pepper
- Raw Coconut Oil - Acts to soothe moisturise and protect. Has mild ant-bacterial properties.
- Wild Crafted Shea Butter - A wonderful skin loving ingredient that won't clog pores and aids in healing and protection of the skin. High in anti-microbial properties and gives our deodorant its rich texture.
- Wild Crafted Marfura Butter - Aids spreadability and is rich in essential fatty acids for skin health.
- Zinc Rincinoleate - Zinc ricinoleate is the zinc salt of ricinoleic acid, a purified fatty acid found in castor oil from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant. Zinc ricinoleate traps and absorbs odor molecules in such a way that they are no longer perceivable, making it a highly effective natural deodorizer.
- Zinc Oxide (non-nano) - Zinc is a natural mineral that is effective in combating body odor. Zinc Oxide is up to three times more effective than aluminum chlorhydrate (the bad stuff) used in deodorants and antiperspirants.
*Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ** butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), **trichilia emetica (mafura) seed butter, zinc oxide (non nano), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, kaolin, zinc ricinoleate, tocopherol (vitamin E) *citrus aurantium bergonia (bergamot) fruit oil, *pogostemom cablin (patchouli) oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil
**wildcrafted *certified organic